SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Every Year. The Huge Number of Applicants More than 10 Lakh Appears in CGL Exam. The Candidates who are planning to appear in SSC CGL must know the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria. Eligibility parameters are the most important step at the time of filling of any application form. These eligibility parameters are decided by the staff selection commission. The candidates who occupy these parameters become able to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2017. The candidates who willing to fill the SSC CGL online Application form must read the CGL eligibility criteria set by the staff selection commission. Candidates also must check the SSC CGL Recruitment Notification Before Apply online.
SSC CGL Eligibility Parameters 2017
The Applying Candidates must follow the following criteria Before filling application form.
SSC CGL Age Limit 2017:
- The age of candidate must have in the age group 18-27 yrs.
- In some cases upper age limit is 28, 30 or 32 yrs.
- The candidate must fill the Date of Birth according to the matriculation certificate.
- The upper age limit count according to 1 August 2017.
- The candidate having age between 18-27 yrs must born not before than 2 August 1990 and not after than 1 August 1997. Only both dates are consider.
- The candidate having age up to 27 yrs must born not before than 2 August 1985 and not after than 1 August 1999. Only both dates are consider.
SSC CGL Age Relaxation 2017
Staff selection commission also provides the age relaxation to the candidates according to the category wise. The candidates belong to lower categories have many advantages due to age relaxation. Age relaxation is provided on the upper age only. According to the govt rule the age relaxation criteria are as below;
|PH + OBC||13 yrs|
|PH + SC/ST||15 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (UR)||3 yrs after military service|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 yrs|
|Central Govt Civilian Employees Gp-B||5 yrs|
|Central Govt Civilian Employees (OBC)||8 yrs|
|Central Govt Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||10 yrs|
|Candidate from domiciled in Jammu& Kashmir (UR)||5 yrs|
|Candidate from domiciled in Jammu& Kashmir (OBC)||8 yrs|
|Candidate from domiciled in Jammu& Kashmir (SC/ST)||10 yrs|
|Gp-C Divorced/ Widow women (UR)||Upto 35 yrs|
|Divorced/ Widow women (OBC)||Upto 38 yrs|
|Divorced/ Widow women (SC/ST)||Upto 40 yrs|
SSC CGL Education Qualification 2017
- Candidate must possess matriculation from a recognize board.
- Candidate must completed 12th in Any Stream.
- Graduation in any stream must be essential for SSC CGL Exam.
- For assistance officer candidate must completed bachelor degree in Chartered Accountant or Management Accountant from a recognize university.
- For the post of Statistical Investigator candidate must pass 12th in Mathematics and Bachelor degree in any stream having statistics.
- For assistance section officer, Computer proficiency test is essential.
SSC CGL Nationality Parameters 2017:
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Foreigners and NRIs can’t be eligible.
- The candidates from foreign countries can’t be allowed for SSC examination.
Note: The candidates who fulfill Above Mentioned SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria will able to fill the application form. In case if candidate doesn’t fulfill any of criteria than, commission will rejects the application of candidate. Thus these eligibility parameters are important for candidates.