SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017
The SSC conducts the examination of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) every year in all over India. Various interested candidates fill the application form of SSC CGL. The SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2017 Will Carry all the important Details regarding SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017. The staff selection commission recruits the eligible candidates for various government posts. First step of joining of SSC CGL is to fill the SSC CGL Application Form. Here we provide the detail about the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017. Huge Number of Aspirants are eagerly waiting for SSC CGL Application From 2017. The Staff Selection Will open the link on its official web portal to apply Online for CGLE Examination.
SSC CGL Application Form Release Date 2017
According to the SSC Exams Annual Calendar the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date Was 11th March, 2017 on the official website commission.The SSC CGL Application form 2017 was delayed due to some Administrative Reasons according to the latest sources. The SSC CGL Application Form announcement will be a golden chance for the candidates who want to join govt sector. Application form of SSC CGL fills through online mode by link available on this page www.sssc.nic.in . Registration Links will remain open for 30 days. Here we present all the steps for filling of SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017.
How to fill SSC CGL Application form 2017
The Candidates Can Fill the SSC CGL Application form through online mode. Candidate must follow the following steps for opening of SSC CGL Application form 2017.
- Login the official staff selection commission website.
- Click on online SSC CGL Application form 2017
- Open the application form.
- Fill the required detail about the candidate in application form.
- Submit the SSC CGL Application form 2017.
- Do the payment of SSC CGL Exam Online Application Form 2017.
- Save the registration number slip for future.
Note: All the Candidates are advised to Fill the online Application Form before the SSC CGL Application Form 2017 Last Date to get the Exam Centre of their Choices. Also the SSC Website is also busy due to heavy traffic near the last date of ssc CGL application for 2017
The application form fills in following parts
- Part-1: Candidate need to fills the basic detail about himself i.e. Name, Age, Address, E-mail ID, Mobile number, Exam centre etc.
- Part-2: Candidate should upload a photograph, signature and academic qualification detail.
- Part-3: Application Form fee payment.
Required Documents For SSC CGL Application form 2017
At the time of filling of SSC CGL Application form 2017, the candidate must need to fill the necessary information about him/her in application form. For the correct information candidate must carry the following documents;
- A scanned copy of recent Passport size photograph of 4-20 KB size.
- A scanned copy of Authorized signature of 4-21 KB size.
- Copy of all educational qualification certificates.
- Copy of identity proof and address proof.
SSC CGL 2017 Application Form Fees
A fix amount of application fee is decided by the staff selection commission. After the filling of application form the next step is payment. SSC CGL Online Application Form Fee is Rs. 100/-. The commission decide the following easy ways for payment through both online and offline mode;
- Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Offline SBI Challan
SSC CGL Online Application Form Fees Exemption
Staff selection commission takes the fee from only the candidates belong to Unreserved category and OBC. The all other casts like SC/ST is exempted for pay application fee. The candidate belonging to Physically Handicapped category is also restricted to pay application fee. Female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are also exempted to pay SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Fee.
Note : The interested candidates must get the additional updates from this page. The official webpage of Staff Selection Commission is also a trusted vendor for all information.