SSC Steno Recruitment 2017, SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017, SSC Stenographer Jobs, SSC Steno Jobs, SSC Steno Notification, SSC Stenographer Application Form, SSC steno Application Form
- 1 SSC Steno Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 SSC Steno Vacancy 2017
- 1.2 SSC Steno Recruitment Notification 2017
- 1.3 SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- 1.4 SSC Steno Application form 2017
- 1.5 SSC Steno Application form fees 2017
- 1.6 SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.7 SSC Steno Exam pattern 2017 Group C & D
- 1.8 SSC Steno Admit Card 2017
- 1.9 SSC Stenographer Study Material
- 1.10 SSC Stenographer Group C Answer Key 2017
- 1.11 SSC Steno Exam Result 2017
- 1.12 SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2017
- 1.13 SSC Steno Pay Scale 2017
- 1.14 SSC Steno Exam Preparation Tips
SSC Steno Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has released the Combined SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’. The SSC Steno Official Notification has announced in June 2017. The candidates want to join the SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 can now submit SSC Steno Application Form 2017 available on official website of SSC. Staff Selection Commission Every year releases notification for various jobs. The SSC Steno Online Application Form will be closed on 15th July 2017. Students must apply for the SSC Stenographer Latest Vacancy 2017. Staff Selection Commission has also scheduled the SSC Steno Exam Date from 4th September to 7th September 2017. The candidates who want to make carrier in staff selection commission also have a good opportunity. The suitable information about SSC Steno 2017 is available below.
SSC Steno Vacancy 2017
There is good news for the candidates who are looking for the SSC Stenographer Jobs from the long time period. Finally, the SSC has invited the SSC Steno Recruitment notification in past few days. Numbers of vacancy are not yet announced, but the Staff selection commission posted soon the number of SSC Steno Vacancy 2017. On this page, we have uploaded the information regarding the application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, selection procedure, skill test etc.
SSC Steno Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission posts the notification for various vacancies to select the eligible candidates for commission in all over India. SSC Steno Recruitment Notification 2017 is declared. The SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 online application has started from 17 June 2017. The applicants who want to join the SSC Jobs can read the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 on official page of SSC. SSC published the notification for Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ recruitment 2017. The SSC Steno Recruitment Detail is available below.
- Conducting Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: Stenographer
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Notification Release Date: 17th June 2017
- Application Form Status: Available now
- Official Website: http://ssc.nic.in/
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017 Important Dates
The SSC Steno Important Dates 2017 are released by the Staff Selection Commission on their official website. The interested candidates must visit here to know about SSC Steno Important Dates 2017.
|Starts of online application||17 June 2017|
|Close of online application||15 July 2017|
|Admit card publishing date||15 days before Exam|
|Date of Examination||4th Sept to 7th Sept 2017|
|Date if Result Declaration||October 2017|
|Date of Interview & GD Process||Update Soon|
SSC Steno Application form 2017
The application form is an important part for job. The SSC Steno Application form 2017 releases by the Staff Selection Commission. The Application form available on the official website of SSC. SSC Steno Application form 2017 has published on 17 June 2017. The candidates who want to select in the govt job will fill SSC Stenographer Application form 2017 from the link available on the website of SSC. The SSC Stenographer Application Form will be filled by online mode. Some of the mandatory requirements at the time of filling of the application form are given below.
- A scanned copy of valid signature.
- A scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- A copy of registered address proof and identity.
- Copy of educational qualification certificates.
SSC Steno Application form fees 2017
The Staff Selection Commission also decides the application fee for the candidates those apply for SSC Steno 2017. The interested candidates who fill the application form also pay Rs 100/- as application fee. The application fee is non-refundable in any condition. Candidate pay application fee after filling application form, through online/offline mode.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking
- Offline SBI Challan
The SSC has not recommended application fee for the female candidates. The candidate belonging to OBC,SC,ST,PH, and Ex-Servicemen are also exempted for the application fee.
SSC Steno Eligibility Criteria 2017
The Candidates who will be making enrolment for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 also check the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria available below. For the application of any requirement, the ability criteria of requirement criteria are the necessary stage. The candidate who goes to apply for SSC Steno 2017 also meets the Requirement criteria declared by SSC.
- For the application of SSC Steno 2017, the candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The NRIs and Foreigners are restricted to apply SSC Steno 2017.
- The Candidate must have age between 18-27 yrs.
- The age relaxation must provide to certain categories as per government rule.
- The candidate passes the 12th Class or its equivalent education.
- The candidate completes the higher secondary from the recognized board or institute.
Typing Speed: The candidate also need steno typing speed as following;
- 100 WPM for Group ‘C’.
- 80 WPM for Group ‘D’.
SSC Steno Exam pattern 2017 Group C & D
The candidates must check the exam pattern before the preparation for examination. Exam pattern gives the idea about the starting of exam preparation. The SSC Steno Exam pattern 2017 also posted by Staff Selection Commission. The interested candidates may follow the SSC Steno Exam pattern 2017 given follow.
Number of Questions
|General intelligence and reasoning||
|English language and Comprehension||
SSC Steno Admit Card 2017
SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 also revealed by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017 are not yet available but after the official declaration, the candidate can download SSC Stenographer Admit Card from the link available on this page. The admit card is very important at the time of examination for identity of student. Student must carry the hardcopy of SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 during the examination. The SSC Steno Admit Card 2017 contains the information written below
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Candidate Photo & Signature
- Reporting Time
- Examination Center & Time
SSC Stenographer Study Material
The Study Material is the resources form where the candidates take ideas for preparation of the exams. Study Material is also important part of the preparation of any exam. The exam study material is also available. The candidate applying for SSC Steno 2017, also know about the SSC Steno Study Material as per following;
- Model papers & Mock tests
- Previous Exam papers
- Booklets kit
SSC Stenographer Group C Answer Key 2017
The Staff selection commission also releases the SSC Stenographer Answer Kay 2017. The SSC website is the main portal for collecting all information about the examination of SSC. SSC Steno Answer Key 2017 also available on the official website of SSC after 2-3 weeks of examination. Some of coaching centers are also release the SSC Steno Question Paper Solution 2017 as solved paper. The applicant must download the SSC Steno Exam Solutions 2017 for pre confirmation of result.
SSC Steno Exam Result 2017
The Next Step of SSC is to release the SSC Steno Exam Result for Written Examination and Skill Test. The Selection of the candidates performs in the two steps. The candidates who qualify the written examination further goes for skill test. After the result of skill test the candidate become able to join the SSC Steno 2017. After the final examination the SSC release the SSC Steno Result 2017 as soon as possible. The candidates must download the SSC Steno Group D Result 2017 from the link available on this page.
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2017
Every year the eligible and talented candidates are selected by the SSC. Staff selection commission follows a procedure for the selection of eligible candidates. The SSC Steno Selection Procedure 2017 performs on the basis of;
- Written exam
- Skill test
- Steno Typing test
The applicant must qualify the written exam for the further processing. After qualifying the written exam, applicant must necessary to pass the Skill test and Typing test. The skill test is mandatory for SSC Steno 2107. The applicant who passes all three steps becomes able to join SSC Steno 2017.
SSC Steno Pay Scale 2017
SSC decided a fix pay scale for Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ candidates. The SSC Steno Pay Scale 2017 will be as per following;
- Group ‘C’– Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800/- as Fix Pay + 4200/- Grade Pay
- Group ‘D’– Pay Scale Rs 5200-20200/- as Fix Pay + 2400/- Grade Pay
SSC Steno Exam Preparation Tips
- SSC Steno Exam Preparation 2017 starts from English. English Grammar is the important part of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- The candidate must require much focus on English than other subjects.
- The knowledge of Stenography is mandatory.
- The candidates also improve the typing speed of steno.
- Candidate must be aware from the current affairs.
- For the general awareness, candidate must read newspaper daily.
- Candidate also follows the examination kit.
- Every chapter and section is covered properly.
- Candidate must review the examination papers of last years.
Staff Selection Commission Official Web Portal
Staff Selection Commission Application Form Link
The Candidates who are interested in the SSC Stenographer Jobs can now be advised to apply for the SSC Steno Recruitment 2017. Students also leave the reply in the comment box. We provide the solution on our best level. Thanks for visiting here.